Funding Boost for Carrigoran Day Care Facilities



I'm delighted to announce that funding totalling €100,000 has been allocated towards the day-to-day running of day care services at Carrigoran Nursing Home in Newmarket-on-Fergus. I received confirmation from the HSE that the funding is being allocated as part of the HSE West Regional Service Plan 2013, which was published today (Thursday, 28 February 2013). The core funding is being provided by the HSE through the Department of Health and Children.

I am delighted that Minister for Health James Reilly has approved this funding following numerous meetings with him during which I stressed the need for the service to be allocated finance. This is the first time that funding has been provided by the Government to Carrigoran Nursing Home and is recognition of the wonderful service being provided by the Centre Manager Sister Christina and her staff, as well as the valuable contribution of community volunteers.

The funding will be used to facilitate the running of day-to-day operations at the new day care Centre, which was officially opened earlier this year. I have visited the centre on numerous occasions and I believe it is a providing a state-of-the-art, 5-star service to elder members of the local community in Newmarket-on-Fergus, Ballycar, Stonehall, Shannon, Bunratty and Sixmilebridge. I also want to acknowledge the considerable fundraising that has taken place locally to deliver the new day care Centre.
<

Unknown  – (September 6, 2014 at 12:15 PM)  

"Hi,
I like your blog very much! It is found me so interesting and informative... Thanks very much for sharing this amazing information over here…"

PIC Bonus 2014

Post a Comment

Tony Mulcahy

Tony Mulcahy

About This Blog

The reason I put this Blog up was to gather the views of as many of the people of Clare as possible.

I would love to hear what you have to say. What you want to see happen. What local and national issues are closest to your heart.

Please leave your comments and thoughts here and on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/tonymulcahy

Thank you.

Fighting for Clare

Fighting for Clare

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP